Trust is the foundation that leads to online purchases and this trust in an online business thus is the prime factor of success. We understand that the customers who make their online purchase transactions are always concerned about security and confidentiality of the information they provide. So, we give highest priority to security of your information and follow all the needed privacy practices.
Please go through our policy for privacy in order to learn more about how we ensure secure payments and customers’ information.
Information collected from customers:
- Overall, the information that is gathered through our website from you is considered sensitive. All the personal information you enter on our website is received and stored as secure data. Information such as your name, contact number, postal address, email etc. are used to identify you. However, it would not include your sensitive payment details such as your credit or debit card number. Other information that may be needed from you could be your travel preferences (such as meal preference, hotel requirements, tour ticketing etc.). For proper member registration, travelers profile, purchases and for other transactions that you may need to carry out on our website; some general information would be needed from you. However, a customer can choose not to provide certain information about them.
- Customer Information: For accommodation or travel booking arrangements on behalf of someone else, the eurohotelstay.com would need you to provide all the required personal, travel and accommodation details about that person. Prior consent of that traveler should be obtained before providing all the information to eurohotelstay.com. This should be ensured as any viewing or access to their information or any modification would be available through your account only.
- Information gathered from partners/third-party: eurohotelstay.com may need to obtain certain information about you from any of our business partners or from some third-party sources too. This information would be included in your account such as updated address or contact details. The information is gathered in order to ensure that our records are correct and updated about a customer that we would need to proper understand and facilitate a customer according to his/her preferences.
- Automatic collection of information: Some information may be automatically gathered about your computer as you browse through eurohotelstay.com. Examples of this information could be your IP address, browser software, hotels viewed, packages purchased etc. This automatic information is collected in order to customize and enhance experience of users on our website.
Protection of information:
We want all our visitors and customers to feel secure and confident about using eurohotelstay. We ensure that all your information will be kept secured and protected as you make any hotel purchase or other travel booking services that we offer. We have protected and secured administrative and technical channel and all the procedures comply with information security policy in order to make it certain that all the personal information remains protected at all times. 128-but Secure Socket Layer along with higher grade encryption system is used so that all the information is transmitted through secure channels.
In addition to that, we use firewalls and intrusion detection systems for prevention against any unauthorized access to customer information. Only certain level of employees are authorized to access your personal information for carrying out required business functions/transactions. Moreover, all the payments are also processed through 128-bit Secure Socket Layer or higher grade encryption system so that no sensitive payment information is stored or shared such as credit card number, CVC or date of expiration.
Despite of all these protective measures, we cannot warrant that any unauthorized access to your information will never happen. For any such activity that is not solely caused by negligence from the end of eurohotelstay, we shall not be held liable. For any negligence and security lapse from out end, customer will be entitled for a compensation (up to maximum service purchase value).
Use of your information:
We ensure that the information you provide will be used to serve general purposes such as:
- To complete booking transaction or product purchase.
- To provide you booking confirmations and changes.
- To manage and update your account including billing, notifications, communication etc.
- To respond to your queries and comments.
- To provide you information about products and services of your interest.
- To notify you about our special offers and discounts.
- For rewards and recognition programs.
- For surveys.
- For resolving disputes and collection problems.
- For prevention against illegal or prohibited activities.
- For all the activities that would enhance user experience on our website.
Sharing of Information:
Your information submitted/provided to eurohotelstay may be shared with the entities disclosed below:
- The third-party vendors providing services on our behalf would be given your information and it would include credit card payment processing, customer service, prevention against fraud and others. Those vendors would need your personal information in order to carry out their business functions. Although we limit them with sharing or usage of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Your information may be shared in respond to orders from court or for any legal processes if needed. This right is available to eurohotelstay in order to exercise legal rights. We thus have the right to raise, waive or defend against any legal claims or objections made.
- Information can be used to investigate any suspected illegal activity or for taking action against one in order to defend property and rights of eurohotelstay, our customers, suppliers and others. This will be in connection with our Terms of Service.
- Information may be shared in connection with a corporate transaction (such as merger, asset sale, consolidation or bankruptcy).
- Any anonymous or aggregate information may be shared with third parties including advertisers or others such as number of visitors, most popular destination, most popular hotel at a particular destination or others. This information would be used to develop useful content of interest to our visitors and customers. It will not contain any personal details.
Accessing your information:
Customers have the right to view their personal information and if you think that any of the information we have about you is incorrect, you can contact us.
Customers have the right to deny providing any information they find unsuitable to provide. However, this may restrict you to use certain features or offers given by eurohotelstay.
In order to prevent from accepting a new cookie file from eurohotelstay, you can go to the Help menu on toolbar of your browser and set your browser to disable cookies or to notify as you receive a new cookie. Please note that refusal to accepting cookies may limit your experience and access to some features of our website.
eurohotelstay affirms that no booking or purchase of services by kids would be practiced. Any personal information or purchase details submitted by a child that we encounter or know is under 13 years of age, information will be used to respond to that child. Child would be informed that we need to have their parental consent for use of our website, products and services.
External Website Links: