review category group of friends
: - The Hotel is close to Metro and Tramway ( very easy to get by anywhere in Istanbul using public transport ) - if you visit Sultanahmet you can walk from the hotel to any landmark very easily
- The beds are comfortable enough to make a good sleep
- The Air Conditioning was strong enough to offer the desired comfort
Given the price the experience was good enough, although by European standards the hotel score is too high for what it offers.
: - The staff didn't speak much English - we had to use the sign language for the most basic things
- Rooms are smoking rooms, if you have a sensitive nose you can feel it easily ( staff is smoking inside the hotel which is not good either)
- Wi-Fi in my room was very bad/non-existent, my devices were constantly losing the signal, and in the rare event when we had signal, it took 2 minutes to load a basic page
- When we entered the room at check in we could see that someone used the bathroom before us and it was not 100% clean when we entered
- The toilet was flushing automatically very very often which made our sleep uncomfortable
- The hair-dryer was not working
- There is no ventilation in the bathroom
- Bed-sheets had holes ( from smoking ) and many color spots, didn't give the feeling of clean although washed.
The overall feeling is that the hotel is superficial when "offering" attention to the details. It only takes minor changes to make a perfect stay.